Home >> US

Boise crews fight house fire on N Garden Street

Boise fire crews responded to a house fire on the Bench on Tuesday.

Boise crews fight house fire on N Garden Street

Smoke was visible throughout the area after the fire broke out in the 1400 block of North Garden Street - near the Connector.

The man who lives as a renter at the house said that he was barbecuing and some bushes were set ablaze.

The Boise Fire Department later issued a statement saying the cause of the fire was accidental from a barbecue grill.

No one got injured but the home sustained considerable damage.